[mythtv-users] new DViCO FusionHDTV-RT 5 Lite

Dawning Sky the.dawning.sky at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 18:10:49 UTC 2006

On 4/6/06, Alex <stangage70 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/5/06, Dawning Sky <the.dawning.sky at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anybody know whether the new DViCO FusionHDTV-RT 5 Lite http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/eng/Products/RTLite.aspx
> > will work, as does the old FusionHDTV 5 lite.  I found that at most
> > places the old card is out of stock and the new card is due to come out on
> > 04/10.
> >
> > Any information is appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >

> > DS
> >

> See the comparison table:
> http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/ENG/products/ATSCcompareTable.aspx
>
> Same basic HW...  Few more functions in the new card.

It doesn't list fusionhdtv 5 lite in the table.  according to this table

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/ATSC_cards

the old 5 lite use bt878 chipset, and in the table you mentioned, the new 5
lite use 878A chipset.  Hope these two are the same thing or close enough.

so should i just buy one of the new 5 lite card or wait for a while to see
if it really works.

Ds