[mythtv-users] MythTV Setup Bug (0.19)

Tom Greer trgreer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 17:50:10 UTC 2006

I'm running 0.19.  I have two DCT-62xx boxes connected via firewire to my
backend.

In mythtvsetup, I am able to add both boxes on the Capture Cards screen.
Since they both share the same channel lists, I have a single entry in Video
Sources.

However, when I go to the Input Connections screen I encounter a problem.  I
see two entries.  However, they are both labeled the same (host 0 node 0).
Selecting either brings up the same data.  I am unable to access the
connection at host 0 node 2.

Please note that I only discovered this issue when attempting to change my
original entries.  I was able to setup the connections initially.  I just
can't get back to revise the entries.