[mythtv-users] Problems with MythWeb

Troy Klein troyklein at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 17:10:33 UTC 2006

I have a myth box that I have been attempting to get mythweb working on.
The box is a Gentoo x86 OS running myth0.19, mysql 4.1.16, apache 2.0.55.  I
have php 5.1.2-gentoo installed and configured.  When I attempt to connect
to <IP>/mythweb/mythweb.php I get:

"Database Setup Error

   The database environment variables are not correctly set in the
   included .htaccess file. Please read through the comments included
   in the file and set up the db_* environment variables correctly.

   Some possible solutions are to make sure that mod_env is enabled
   in httpd.conf, as well as having followed the instructions in the
   README about the AllowOverride settings.
"

I have configured the db_* variables in .htaccess file,  made sure mod_env
is enabled and followed the instructions about AllowOverride.

Can someone help?

Troy