[mythtv-users] DVB-T slow to change channel in 0.18 (ubuntu package)

Paul Hampton paul.hampton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 16:37:38 UTC 2006

> On 4/6/06, Paul Hampton <paul.hampton at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm having some problems with DVB-T and 0.19 so I'd advise you to hold
> fire.
> > Basically, I can no longer watch anything recorded in mpeg2
>
> How exactly is this a problem with DVB-T? What cards are you using?

WinTV Nova-Ts. The mpeg2 stream recorded causes the frontend problems. On
the very rare occasion I can watch an mpeg2 stream, fast forwarding causes
the frontend to lock up. Xine is able to play the recording fine however.
Strangely, LiveTV works just fine. I haven't had much time to investigate
fully yet though.