[mythtv-users] 0.19 not working with my DVB card

Dom H speedsix80 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 16:14:09 UTC 2006

Thanks! ;)

So is this likely to be fixed, 0.19 doesn't seem to play nice with dvb-t
cards atall? Do I need to post this problem elsewhere, maybe in the dev
section? As I mentioned earlier, a friend has the same problems with his
Hauppauge Dec 2000-T USB dvb-t in 0.19.

Otherwise I'm stuck with 0.18. Anyone got any suggestions for a lightweight
distro to run 0.18 on my PII 550 backend machine?