[mythtv-users] Odds of Linux CableCARD support?

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:43:14 UTC 2006

What am I missing here? Isn't this a fairly significant development?
CableCard/Linux machine available at CompUSA?

A Linux Alternative To Windows Media Center PCs
<http://www.linuxpipeline.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleId=184428858>
http://www.linuxpipeline.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleId=184428858

MediaReady 5000 <http://www.vwbinc.com/products.html>
http://www.vwbinc.com/productspro.html