[mythtv-users] Where are recordings listed in database as transcoded ?

Barry Jett bjett80 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 14:41:41 UTC 2006

One of my user jobs is a transcode to a format I watch on my Palm TX.

I would like to pull off a list of which recordings have been transcoded (or
not transcoded) from the database as part of the user job.

I thought the data entry "transcoder" under table "recorded" might be it,
but on my .18 system even the transcoded shows have a 0 value.

Could someone tell me if/where the "a recording has been transcoded" flag
might exist ?

Thanks !

BJ