[mythtv-users] Hot Key to Program Guide

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 12:26:01 UTC 2006

On 4/6/06, Steve Daniels <steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com> wrote:
> [...]

I still don't see the different between "directly assigning" a button
and assigning a keyboard action and placing that in the LIRC file...

But, I do like the ideaof having MythControl let you actually hit a
button on the remote to have it assign that button to the selected
action. Whether it keeps the old keyboard interface method or not, not
requiring the user to edit lirc files to change or add remote actions
would be awesome.

> Which will pave the way for easily setting up multiple Frontend's on single
> machines! Whoot!

why?

--
Steve