[mythtv-users] EPIA M-10000 & Nehemiah 1Ghz

Francesco Peeters francesco at fampeeters.com
Thu Apr 6 11:32:45 UTC 2006

Richard Scott schreef:
> I've an M-9000 (933Mhz Ezra chip) and had no problems at all running any
> of the .18 builds. With .19 however, I'm not able to watch livetv or
> watch one show while recording another - currently mythbackend is using
> way too much cpu time.
> A few others have commented on this as well and it's been posted to the
> dev list, so I'm hopeful of a resolution soon.
>
> Richard

I am seeing similar issues ref the backend and livetv...

LiveTV is acting like William Shatner as Captain Kirk: Inconsistent and
without continuity, but rather in short burst with nothing in between

I think... that that is... not a good... thing to... have going... on!...

Captain Kirk... to Enterprise... Scotty... Beam me... up!

--
Francesco Peeters
   Via Epia V8000 - 256 MB RAM - 160 GB Maxtor - PVR250