[mythtv-users] DVB-T slow to change channel in 0.18 (ubuntu package)

RoboJ1M jim.neave at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 6 11:13:10 UTC 2006

Even easier with DVB, as the live feed is already encoded.
But I imagine we have over simplified somewhat.

I've just got 0.18 working, using the ubuntu breezy package.

I'm very tempted by upgrading, but the thing is...

...it's working.

Well, I can watch TV, I need the EPG2XMLTV soft next, although I notice this
is native in 0.19
And that the live tv has had a major re-write.

Argh, tempting. And I have a working build enviroment..

But you know everything will stop working the second I touch it.
I mean, all of the plugins are packages too, they're going to break too
arn't they?

J1M.