[mythtv-users] Building another system, hardware questions

Wander Winkelhorst w.winkelhorst at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 07:29:39 UTC 2006

On 4/6/06, Chad <masterclc at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/5/06, Wander Winkelhorst <w.winkelhorst at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Chad,
> > >
> > > Did you post your problems and resulting edits to the OpenChrome group?
> > > If not, then please consider doing so as it would likely help them out.

> > Actually it was Ivor Hewit, a developer of the openchrome driver who
> > suggested doing these edits to Chad.
> > (I'm subscribed to the openchrome mailing list)
> >
> > Regards
>
> Indeed, and he was very helpful in getting the whole thing sorted.
>
> Chad

Somewhat OT:
Did you get MPlayer or Xine to work with XvMC? If so, how?

I'm stuck with those, MPlayer says:
MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: decode_video

and xine says:
This is VeXP (VIA Enhanced XINE Player X11 gui) - a free video player v0.99.3.
(c) 2000-2004 The xine Team.
Segmentation fault

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards,