[mythtv-users] MythMusic track info display in fullscreen?

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 06:01:42 UTC 2006

I just started playing with mythmusic, and had a couple questions I
couldn't find answer in TFM's.

1. Is there a way to display the track info while full screen
visualizations are on? It would be sweet if it would fade them in at
the beginning and end like MTV... I found the info button (I guess "i"
is what it's mapped too) takes me to the ID tag editor, but I'm more
thinking like a white text display on the corner over the
visualization that just tells me whats playing breifly before fading
out.

2. Is there a way to add more visualizations and/or play mythvideo
files in the background?

Thanks!
-Kenneth