[mythtv-users] It's not the TiVo that she loved...

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 01:15:57 UTC 2006

On 4/6/06, John Biundo <johnbiundo at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Never owned a Tivo, but I can't say enough about my Harmony 676.  Has
> the "peanut" shape, well-placed buttons (plus a "glow" button that makes
> the buttons, well, glow), LCD panel, etc.  Best of all, it controls my
> entire HT system, including Xbox, CD Jukebox (now mostly a CD holder,
> since MythMusic has upstaged it), Receiver, and of course Myth.  Usually
> with one or two button presses.  It also powers everything up/down
> appropriately.

I have a Logitech Harmony 520 which I got here in Australia for $150
from Harvey Norman (much cheaper online, but I couldn't wait :P).

I prefer the shape of the 520 but overall the features are the
similar.  I haven't set it up to control my Xbox FE yet (it doesn't
seem to be working...yet :|) but for the control of my HiFi and TV, it
has been second to none!  I absolutely love it!

Just my AU$0.02 worth...

Whytey