[mythtv-users] Re-scanning channel (ATSC), schedule recording not working anymore

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 00:32:42 UTC 2006

Because of a problem with FOX (TVCT not in stream), well I did a
re-scan for my channels.  After doing this, it seems like my record
got updated and half my schedule is now not working.

For example... My Name is Earl tomorrow (wednesday) is actually not
showing for recording, but my recording schedule shows "Record at any
time on channel 11_1".  So I have to delete that schedule and do it
again.  The new entry looks exactly the same "Record at any time on
channel 11_1".

I have already replaced 5 shows, even the one that are set to record
once from yesterday are not marked in the upcoming schedule.  I had to
redo them again.

It's like I lost some programming info... Is this a datadirect thing
or a channel_num got changed thing?

By the way, I'm using the web interface, it could be a problem with
that as well... I need to compare with the frontend...

Please help...  Thanks.

Steve M.