[mythtv-users] Mysql Replication logs

N Dugas normdugas at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 5 18:37:26 UTC 2006

I noticed that my /var partition had a lot of disk space in use.  After
some poking around, I noticed that there were a lot of files under
/var/lib/mysql that had extensions like 000001, 000002, and so on.
They're chewing up over 2 gig.  Since this is tied to mysql, what would
be the prefered method of cleaning this up?  I know this is partly OT
but since I only use Mysql with MythTV, I thought someone else here
might know proper maintenance ways.  A quick google kept talking about
how to replicate, but not how to clean up these logs.

Thanks,
Norm