[mythtv-users] 0.19 not working with my DVB card

Dom H speedsix80 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 17:42:24 UTC 2006

I see, thanks.

I've made a separate post re. long delays changing channel thinking my
backend machine wasn't up to spec. It seems reading the archives this is
related to the nova-t afterall. My success rate so far with the nova t is..

Ubuntu breezy repository 0.18 - Worked perfect.
Knoppmyth RC5B4 0.19 - Tuned ok, missed recordings and slow to change
channel
Built from source 0.19 on Ubuntu breezy - Won't tune atall.

Friend of mine has a Hauppauge Dec2000-T USB and this wouldn't tune atall in
Knoppmyth with 0.19 Mythtv.

Are these issues likey to be fixed as part of an official release?

Regards

Dom.