[mythtv-users] Frontend running on a PDA

Joel Ostheller j.ostheller at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:47:15 UTC 2006

802.11b will not be enough bandwidth... you need g. I suspect that if you
added a g to your handheld, you would have a totally functioning portable
mythfrontend

I have also heard rumors that the PSP has a 802.11g hardware but that it
needs a firmware update to use it. if this is really true... then the PSP
may have enough horse power to do the same thing. mythfrontend on a PSP...
now that would be cool!