[mythtv-users] Xbox frontend torrent - MythTV 0.19 on xebian 1.1.4

greg at nodecam.com greg at nodecam.com
Wed Apr 5 16:15:42 UTC 2006

> I've got everything set up and all my samba mounts are there however I
> can't get myth video to work now. Live tv works fine and so does

I meant to post a comment about this - there are several plugins that had
to be upgraded to 0.19 yet.  Fortunately it's a simple matter of running

$ apt-get install mythvideo

to get you working.

I believe I also had to do mythweather and mythgallery

Also of note, to get the LED working, I had to
$ chmod u+s /usr/bin/blink

and until I set my timezone correctly, all sorts of things were haywire (I
couldn't edit recordings to mark commercials, commercial skip was busted
etc.)

Good luck!

Greg