[mythtv-users] OT: removing agpgart on FC4?

Dan Seddon dan.seddon at framestore-cfc.com
Wed Apr 5 13:18:49 UTC 2006

Hi
I've googled for this with no luck - how do I remove agpgart (so I can
use nvidia's agp support). From within xconfig it only allows me to
compile it in or make it a module - I've tried cheating by modifying the
.config file by hand to remove it completely, but I still something
along the lines of:

agpgart nvidia

When I `lsmod`. Instead of nvidia on it's own as I'd like.

I don't understand why I'm not allowed to remove it in xconfig and I
don't really mind how I remove it - I tried making it a module but
couldn't work out how to stop the module loading (I tried rmmod in
different boot scripts). Has anybody run in to this?

Thanks

Dan