[mythtv-users] TapeWorm Beta 3 release - a parasitic Windows frontend for MythTV

David Woods david at spurgeonwoods.com
Wed Apr 5 12:58:21 UTC 2006

> Subject: [mythtv-users] TapeWorm Beta 3 release - a parasitic Windows
> frontend for MythTV
>
> I can't get VLC Player to work, I use the following settings and it
> won't even launch
>
> ie
> Player: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe
> args: --intf wx

Nope.  I can't get VideoLan to launch at all from within Python either.
(Well, it'll launch if I don't send any parameters, but adding the video
file name pretty much kills it.)

I'm in the process of putting together the sample code to demonstrate the
problem, which I will post to both VideoLan and Python communities to see if
anyone can help figure it out.

David