[mythtv-users] Frontend running on a PDA

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Apr 5 10:42:14 UTC 2006

On Apr 4, 2006, at 11:01 PM, Joel Ostheller wrote:

> you have it... just buy the 802.11g CF card I posted in the
> origional email and you have a portable mythfrontend to take with
> you if you have to spend significant time in the can =) (although,
> look for a better deal on the card)

Yeah, $200 for a WiFi card does seem a bit steep. Maybe I'll give it
a go with my 802.11b card.

I see the newer Zaurus that you posted seems to use the same CG
Silicon 640x480 screen as the 760, that really is a gorgeous display.

But I still think the concept fails the practicality test, as far as
the loo, that's what the pause function is for.