[mythtv-users] power failure - now lirc stopped working

Stutty stutty at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 06:14:51 UTC 2006

For replacement hardware, I know there are loads of people on this
list running set ups with multiple PVR250's, so there's bound to be
someone willing to send you a spare remote + sensor for a small fee.

Alternatively use this as an excuse to buy that lovely all on 1,
learning remote + serial port IR receiver you've been yearning after!

But then my money's still on some niggly software gotcha, so neither
of these ideas may help...