No subject

Sun Apr 2 00:30:59 UTC 2006

the PVR 500 does not have a connector for the ir sensor.
So it looks like I'm stuck with the remote of my PVR 350, which I realy
liked.

Can anyone tell me how to get these things working together again? Should I
get a serial IR sensor? Who is selling those? Any has experience with this?

Regards,

Bert

------=_Part_33134_21288326.1144178104559

Hello All,<br>
This might be a bit off topic and silly question, but I couldn't find an an=
swer elsewhere.<br>
I have a PVR 350 with the hauppauge remote. I want to exchange this for a P=
VR 500 MCE.<br>
(Recording 2 channels sounds very tempting). But what to do with the remote=
. From what I read/see,<br>
the PVR 500 does not have a connector for the ir sensor. <br>
So it looks like I'm stuck with the remote of my PVR 350, which I realy lik=
ed.<br>
Can anyone tell me how to get these things working together again?
Should I get a serial IR sensor? Who is selling those? Any has
experience with this?<br>
Regards,<br>
Bert<br>

------=_Part_33134_21288326.1144178104559--