[mythtv-users] 16:9 PAL widescreen xorg.conf on Via SP1300

Stephen Rowles stephen at rowles.org.uk
Tue Apr 4 18:39:55 UTC 2006

I've been playing with Fedora Core 5 on my new via sp1300. Which appears
to have all the appropriate XOrg drivers built in out of the box!
(Although I've not actually got hardware accelerated playback working
yet... any pointers anyone?)

Attached is the xorg.conf file that I use to get a full screen output
under X in the hope that someone might find it helpful :)