[mythtv-users] Frontend exits to login screen

Captain Krypto captainkrypto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 22:21:45 UTC 2006

James,

Thanks for your suggestion to retry the freont end load script.  It seems
that I had setup up and .xsession file to start mythfrontend that was
overriding the commands in .xinitrc.  So... the mythrestart.sh was never
working.  BTW, I found this thread that explains why I would get stuck at
the login screen...
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/166577 .  Thanks for all
of the suggestions.

Dave