[mythtv-users] How to get X11VNC to run at reboot??

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 12:47:48 UTC 2006

I'm running FC4/KDE on this box, are you guy's running FE's or BE's with
VNC? My interest is using VNC to login to the BE which is where the problems
arise since if I log out of the session so does all the apps that are
running on it.

So, Id like to log in and be able to run an app then log/login later if I
need to so that I can re-start or close down an app that may have gone hay
wire...

"Yeah, this vnc server is started when the OS is loaded and hosts what
you see on display 0 (if you pardon the non-techy speak).  It doesn't
have the processing overhead you used to get with X11VNC either."

David, clarify for me what you were saying above? Are you saying that you
can login using VNC into the existing display 0 which would be an existing
session if I'm correctly thinking about Linux and sessions...

AJM,