[mythtv-users] seem to be missing program data for a 24hr period

Leo Kliger lkliger at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 3 12:04:39 UTC 2006

Thanks to all who replied.....

Looking into it a little more yesterday it appeared that a search during
that time period on ninemsn did reveal that they had an issue with "ABC
ACT" where everything was just blank for 24 hours.....

I had originally assumed it to be an issue on my own system because of
issues earlier in the week which required modifications to my tv_grab_au
conf file as discussed in:-

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/192884?search_string=tv_grab_au;#192884

Regards,

Leo