[mythtv-users] Start time and end time the same after upgrade.

Phil Romig promig at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 05:03:20 UTC 2006

I upgraded to 0.19 (from a functional .18), most everything seems to be
working with one major excption; nothing is getting recorded.  When I look
at "upcomming recordings", the schedule looks correct (start and stop times
are right), however when I go back to watch a show that was recorded I get a
"can't find file name".  The details of the show always show that the start
time and the end time are the same (i.e. show started at 10:00am and ended
at 10:00am).

The guide is up to date, and the data looks ok, so I'm not sure where to
start looking.  Any suggestions would be welcome.

thanks
Phil