[mythtv-users] deleted show keeps coming back

mrwester mrwester at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 16:06:04 UTC 2006

Hi-

I've got a database problem and I'm sure there's a simple way to fix it, but
my googling hasn't shown me the way.  There's a program that is showing up
in my recordings list that refuses to delete.  I can try from within
mythweb, or from a frontend and it will not go away.  Mythtv tries to
delete, but after about 2 seconds, the title re-appears in the menu list.
Deleting from within mythweb, gets rid of the recording- until I refresh the
window... Trying to watch the recording gives me a file not found error.
Running 0.19 from atrpms.  Any suggestions?  Thanks,

Mike