[mythtv-users] MythBurn / ProjectX error

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Sun Apr 2 08:55:33 UTC 2006

On 3/30/06, Dean Wilson <dean.k.wilson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to get MythBurn running correctly, but am having trouble.
> Any help or tips would be great!  (I suspect that the error lies with
> my ProjectX installation, but I don't know for sure)
>
> I've installed ProjectX.jar in /media/MythBurn and copied the included
> commons-net-1.3.0.jar to /media/MythBurn/lib
>
> I've also created /usr/local/bin/projectx to run the following:
>
>      #!/bin/bash
>      cd /media/MythBurn
>      java -jar /media/MythBurn/ProjectX.jar $@

Hi again,

I copied your projectx script, but I ran into a problem that the
apache user was not allowed to write to the MythBurn folder, so I have
uncommented the cd line and now it seems to work.

Niels Dybdahl