[mythtv-users] Can't watch live TV after FC4 update

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Sat Apr 1 22:51:33 UTC 2006

>>>>> "me" == Roland Roberts <roland at astrofoto.org> writes:

    me> Now, for some reason, zap2it has mangled all my listings.  When
    me> I look at the program guide, nearly everything is listed as
    me> "unknown" No channel names appear anymore....

I ended up going into the database and deleting all future listings and
rerunning mythfilldatabase.  They seem to be fine now.  For reasons I
don't understand, the listings were all off by one (i.e., channel 4 had
the info for what was really showing on channel 3, etc.).

roland
--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland at rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court