[mythtv-users] Introducing TapeWorm, a parasitic MythTV front end for Windows

Sasha Z kleptophobiac at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 18:11:43 UTC 2006

Tapeworm isn't particularly useful to me... I don't have a need for a
windows client, but Transana sure looks interesting. :) Thanks a bunch
for pointing me to it! I work in a research lab where we melt metals
and observe melt/substrate interactions. I have hundres of videos that
I've organized with a fairly decent folder structure, but a real
software package for that purpose would be amazing.

The website isn't too clear on what kind of analysis can be done with
Transana, but I'll be giving it a try shortly to see if it fits all of
our needs. I happened to be coding an analysis program *right now* to
get some useful data out of our videos, but if Transana can do it,
I'll be more than happy to use it instead.

Thanks again!