[mythtv-users] Yum failure

George gtennant at rochester.rr.com
Sat Apr 1 17:24:11 UTC 2006

Axel,

	Thank you for responding.  I have nearly begun to despair of being
able to do this Linux based PVR, as the steps are so many and so tortuous,
and help is so difficult to obtain and at such a distance.  I should like to
try what you recommend, but am too in the dark.  First:  where to get
atrpms-package-config?

Thanks,

George