[mythtv-users] HDTV reception via Cable

Jeffrey R. Born jborn at charter.net
Sat Apr 1 04:01:33 UTC 2006

I don't have anything in the dtv_multiplex table after going through all the
setup for a pcHDTV card.  I can't seem to find a place to reimport
information from a channels.conf.  Not even sure that would load that table.
I found this because 1 HD playback in myth is not working yet and I went
hunting in the lists for missed steps.  It seemed reasonable to follow
Geoff's advice and to verify and modify the information in this table to
match the channels conf information.

Any ideas how to rebuild this information?

Thanks,

jb