[mythtv-users] Running MythWeb on a Different Server to MythBackend

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Fri Sep 30 15:13:35 UTC 2005

Thanks that's exactly what I needed to do to fix it. I had to fiddle
about with the symlinks to video_dir and a couple of others. I am only
really interested in being able to schedule stuff via this server, which
is accessible via the Internet, so I set the symlinks to point to blank
directories on the local hard drive.

Ian.