[mythtv-users] another mythplugins make problem -- FIXED: ugly hack

Marius Schrecker marius at schrecker.org
Fri Sep 30 09:00:18 UTC 2005

>>> I get the same error - have done since about mid September...
>>> SVN from 15th built fine, since then I get the above error too...

OK, as nobody said: "DON'T!"

I simply copied the mythconfig.bak link into all the program subdirs
containing a .pro file.

Everything compiled fine.

Certainly not the most elegant way of fixing it, but a lot easier than
tinkering with the config script.

Hope this at least points to what's wrong.

Cheers

Marius