[mythtv-users] OT: Phone Concentrator(?)

Bill White raygions at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 01:31:13 UTC 2005

I know that this is off-topic, but an OT question is how I discovered MythTV, so cat it to /dev/karma.  I was messing around with MythPhone and reading up on Vonnage and SunRocket, etc when it occurred to me that it would be really nice to have some sort of telecom concentrator.  Where the regular house phones all belong to a central computer that can receive calls from and send calls out through the various available devices; be it standard landline, internet phone or mobil phones attached via USB port.

Does anyone know if something like this exists?

BW