[mythtv-users] mythtv 0.18.1-5 and mythplugins 0.18.1-2

Matthias Meyer Matthias.Meyer at gmx.li
Thu Sep 29 22:31:51 UTC 2005

Am Mittwoch 28 September 2005 11:15 schrieb Jon Stoneman:
> On 09/27/05 17:56, Matthias Meyer wrote:
> > Hello group,
> >
> > Until now I use mythtv-0.18-3 with mythmusic, mythweather, mythvideo
> > and mythweb in release 0.18-2. This worked fine for me.
> > But one hour before I've updated to mythtv 0.18.1-5 with mythweb in
> > release 0.18.1-2 and mythplugins in release 0.18.1-2. But nothing works
> > but television and mythweb. In myth-frontend I can not find any item to
> > watch music and/or video.
> > Is there something wrong with mythplugins?
> > Did I need release 0.18-5? Where I can find it?
> > Or I have to configure something. Where I can find a Howto for
> > configure the debian package?
>
> Something like...
>
>    apt-get build-dep mythplugins
>    apt-get src mythplugins
>    cd mythplugins-0.18.1
>    dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -b
>
> Needs to be done somewhere other than within /usr.
>
> Jon.

Hello Jon.

If I try your suggestion I get:
apt-get build-dep mythplugins
Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig
Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut... Fertig
E: Build-Abhängigkeit für mythplugins konnte nicht erfüllt werden.

which means in english:
Build dependence for mythplugins could not be fulfilled.

What I have to do? Is there a way to find out which dependencies I should
solve?

If I try:
apt-get install mythplugins
I get no error but it also do not will work.

Thanks for your help
Matthias

--
Don't Panic