[mythtv-users] Noob Question....

Joshua Orr jojo at oregonfast.net
Thu Sep 29 17:47:12 UTC 2005

Well, thank you so much for the advice, I am not new to Email, however I am
new to this group and not necessarily aware of how things work.  I thought I
took care of the thread thing, by changing the subject line.  It wasn't my
attempt to hijack anything.  I intended to find the proper resources for
this program, and the proper forum to ask my questions from.

Insults aside, I thought this was the proper venue to request assistance, if
it's not I'll happily leave it aside and go where I can find some
assistance, or find another program.