[mythtv-users] Noob Question....

Joshua Orr jojo at oregonfast.net
Thu Sep 29 17:44:00 UTC 2005

Thank you, Tim that is a good place to start at least I had my whole
collection in MP3 mostly, when a neighbor supposed fellow tech convinced me
that WMA was the better file compression than MP3.  In retrospect I wish I'd
done it in FLAC or OGG, but oh well such is life... Perhaps when I'm bored
and have everything the way I want it.  I'll hung up the script you
mentioned and take it from there.
Josh