[mythtv-users] Harmony Remote and screen blanking

David Ellis david at ellisonline.ca
Thu Sep 29 16:14:07 UTC 2005

I use different mappings. I actually use a custom version of my old Asus
Digimatrix remote.The nice thing with the Harmony Remote is that its
fairly easy to customize the mappings. For example, the volume controls
for my "PVR" on the remote are mapped to the Volume controls for my
surround sound system. Works great.

David

It works for me, the USB-UIRT can handle just about