[mythtv-users] Harmony Remote and screen blanking

Andrew Golden andrew at 7921inc.com
Thu Sep 29 13:53:29 UTC 2005

I recently bought a harmony remote and so far it is great. What I have yet
to figure out is what receiver would be the best option. Anyone out there
have any suggestions?

My other question is about whatever is causing the screen to go blank when
there is no cursor activity. I have disabled used xset to disable dpms and
the screensaver as shown in the troubleshooting of the documentation but the
screen still blanks and I have to move the mouse to get it to come back.

This is my first myth box and these seem to be the last two hurdles for me
to have a extremely trouble free system in place.

Andrew