[mythtv-users] Australian Digital TV Cards

Andrew Herron andrew.herron at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 00:46:52 UTC 2005

yep and it's ended.  I just realised I searched for "vstream" instead
of "v-stream" though so thats why it came up empty  :)

the v-stream search only comes up with the $160 guys, but it turns out
that's because george doesn't include the word in his listing lol.
Looks like I'll be picking that up this week, thanks :D

Andy