[mythtv-users] Xbox as FE

Victor sphing at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 12:50:27 UTC 2005

I just finished gentoo 2005.1 booting with a working lirc install.
Turns out the usb drivers were modules and not compiled into the kernel
as I thought I had made them.  Anyway, the xbox boots straight into
linux using Xromwell.  I apparently have a 10 gig HD so I'm going to
take the other 2 gigs that aren't used and make a swap partition so that
games won't know the difference.  Let me know if you're still interested.

Vic