[mythtv-users] mythgame and xmame

Steve Ellis steve.ellis at rogers.com
Tue Sep 27 21:30:45 UTC 2005

I have a big self inflicted issue with mythgame and xmame. I just
upgraded to xmame .100 from 0.91 (debian packages).

At first it would not play at all as it did not recognize the
-history_file option in the command line. That was an easy fix just
blank the line in mythgame settings and successful playing of the
games.

But now I have lost all my rom entries as i did a scan for games and it
stated "this version of mame not supported."

Entering the rom details direct into the database works but is not fun.

Any ideas folks?

Steve