[mythtv-users] how to delay commercial flagging?

Andrew Gallatin gallatin at cs.duke.edu
Tue Sep 27 18:22:05 UTC 2005

I recently upgraded my mythtv box and added a second HDTV tuner card,
along the way, I updated to a SVN version from early September (how do
I find the exact SVN number anyway?). I've noticed that when recording
from both sources, I'm getting recordings with slight pauses in them.
The video will freeze and then jump a few seconds forward.

I'm wondering if this could be caused by the new feature of immediate
commercial flagging.  Eg, the commercial flagging job starts just as
soon as the recording does.  Is it possible to revert to the old
behaviour of just doing commercial flagging when the system is
totally idle?

Thanks,

Drew