[mythtv-users] Is auto-expire broken? And delete-crazy?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 13:09:57 UTC 2005

On Monday 26 September 2005 22:11, Mark Kundinger wrote:
> Does anyone else have a problem with auto-expire deleting programs,
> even when the auto-expire method is set to "none", and even when
> there's a tone of free recording space available?
>
> (I'm using a version from SVN about two weeks ago, btw)

Heh.  I was just about to post the opposite problem... since updating to
SVN rev 7308 (a few days ago), it seems like auto-expire doesn't
work... my disk keeps filling up, and either the backend isn't trying
to auto-expire programs, or it's trying and failing.  I wonder if it
has anything to do with the recent change in file naming conventions...

Anyone else seeing either problem?

-JAC