[mythtv-users] ProjectX and Mythburn on FC4. Any howto's or assistance?

Mark Hutchinson mark at onnow.net
Mon Sep 26 22:33:38 UTC 2005

After much research, reading and attempts, some assistance would be greatly
appreciated.
If you know of any RPMS or a FC4 howto, that would be great.  If not pls see
below

I want to install mythburn on FC4.  I am installing
ProjectX_Source_0.82.1.00.zip now as a prerequisite ( is that the best version?
) but run into errors.

I am also wanting to install mythburn_20050906.tar.gz after this.

Some assistance or previous experience would be great.

A rough how to perhaps?  Or the location of some FC4 docs?

Thanks!