[mythtv-users] Incorporating imdb results into a myth search?

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Mon Sep 26 13:49:41 UTC 2005

I wanted to record all shows starring a particular
actress.  I searched imdb.com for the actress'
name and got a listing for 20 movies and 31 TV
shows.  I thought it would be cool to incorportate
something like this into TVWish or even MYthTV itself.
Although I'm not quite sure how it could be
accomplished.

I'd love to hear some ideas...

It would be so much better than trying to craft some
custom search string for the combination of title-subtitle
entires for all 51 items.

Paul