[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Ben Edwards Ben.Edwards at flybe.com
Mon Sep 26 09:37:05 UTC 2005

So from what you said it is no problem to record one show and watch a
pre-recorded one at the same time with one card (like you can with Tivo)?

Also what is the issue with CPU usage and burning to DVD, or is it best to
copy video files to another computer and do it there, I'me asumimg I will
need to transcode from freeview stream to a DVD compatable format and this
is going to max out cpu.

My other option is to use my current motherboard (P4 1.7) for my MythTV box
and replace my main system.  Would this be up to it?

Regards,
Ben